5 tips for freakishly moisturized hair.
It's winter, a season that can dry your hair out! We know. We've been there. That's why we launched The Dooplex, an online site offering premium hair and skin care products created with women of color in mind. You're not an after thought. You're the ONLY thought.
1. Shampoo with COOL water. Use Indigo Natural Cleanse Sulfate Free Shampoo.
2. Use a reconstructor. If you've never tried one, you don't know what you're missing. Try our #1 best-selling product, Stretch Growth Creme by BBD.
3. For maintaining moisture and keeping styles fresh, we recommend Indigo Naturals Quadrablend Leave-in Conditioner. Quadrablend is the perfect all-purpose leave-in conditioner. It works for braids, locks, natural, tinted, or relaxed hair.
4. Treat problem scalp and hair issues. Use Kitikiti Scalp & Hair Treatment. If your hair is damaged or you have scalp irritations caused by fungi such as: eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, dandruff, and/or hair bumps, this product contains a special blend of ingredients that inhibits the thinning of hair caused by harsh chemicals, while controlling flakes on the scalp.
5. Dry weather can also mean dry skin. If you haven't heard of the Dr. Earles skin care line yet, you've been living under a rock, and Dr. Earles Blemish Remover and Hydrating Cream is an amazing product. Not only will it moisturize without feeling heavy or oily, it will brighten your overall skin tone and fade dark spots on your face and body.
Use "Beauty4U" for FREE shipping and try out our innovative lines. You may not know them now, but you will. Be the first in your world to have moisturized hair and skin in the dead of winter and in the dog days of summer.
- Best Conditioner for Black Hair | Top Conditioners for African ... ›
- Best Deep Conditioners for Black Hair ›
- 5 Awesome Deep Conditioners for Natural Hair + Tips ›
- 11 Best Deep Conditioners for Natural Hair for 2018 -- Natural Hair ... ›
- The Best Conditioners for Natural Black Hair | LIVESTRONG.COM ›
- Leave In Conditioner for Black Hair: Amazon.com ›
- Best Leave In Conditioners | Essence.com ›
- The Best Conditioner for Black Hair - YouTube ›
- Nourishing Hair & Scalp Conditioner | Jack Black ›